Wakefield Research is the go-to quantitative research company for the world’s most prominent brands across a range of global industries. Our core quantitative research capabilities include:
- Message Development and Testing
- Customer Targeting and Market Segmentation
- Corporate Identity and Brand Positioning
- Creative Development and Advertising Testing
- Product Concept and Prototype Testing
- Benchmarking and Tracking
- Customer or Member Satisfaction
- Market Sizing
- Price-Point Research
- Quick-Turnaround Pulse Polls
A Quality Team = Quality Results
Whether you’re a research professional or a marketing expert, we speak your language. Our staff is partially drawn from non-research fields, meaning that we understand how you’re using the data, and what you need to know to work more effectively.
Our emphasis on quality ensures your quantitative survey is methodologically rigid and produces decision-grade, representative results. Whether fielding the survey online, by telephone, in-person, or using a hybrid methodology, Wakefield’s quantitative research team strictly adheres to AAPOR guidelines and practices.
Wakefield Research is the preferred partner to numerous Fortune 500 brands, organizations and agencies because:
- Every project is led by a senior researcher.
- We’re not only experienced and informed, but we’re actually fun to work with.
- We take the time to understand all of your needs – from your objectives, to timelines, budget, and deliverables.
- Our research deliverables are written with the entire audience in mind, and are as accessible to laypeople and non-research professionals as they are to market research experts.
- Our research reports always include strategic recommendations that you can take directly to market.
- We provide ongoing support for the life of your research data. In fact, we encourage you to come to us with additional questions and follow-up requests.
Custom Deliverables for Decision Makers
We don’t believe in templated results. Our quantitative research deliverables are designed to be useful for C-level employees down to the marketing team. Through customized deliverables and in-person or virtual results presentations, our job isn’t done until all key stakeholders see the utility of the research and how it applies to their day-to-day responsibilities. Therefore, Wakefield’s quantitative research reports include specific sections for the executive team, the marketing and sales teams (when applicable) and for the research team. All quantitative research projects also include standard deliverables like cross-tabulated banner reports that show results by key demographic and psychographic audiences.
What Is Quantitative Research?
Quantitative research is the systematic investigation of consumers’ thoughts and feelings via statistical or mathematical methods for analysis. Our quantitative market research methodology utilizes online surveys, telephone surveys, in-person surveys, and other creative methods to gain these valuable insights.